Tuesday, May 6, 2008







Skype - Free internet telephony service


Hello! my name is George Yaroshevich and I work at Earlwood Library a branch of the Canterbury City Library service.
I wish to tell you about - Skype, a very reliable internet telephony service which anyone can download for free to their computer.
It is very useful for guys like me for staying in touch with family and friends and the voice quality is ultimate!
I have used skype to make calls to Europe and America. I make calls from my computer free to other people who are reistered on skype and
I make cheap calls to landlines and mobiles around the world. Skype also offers free video calls so you can see who you'ree talking to for free, for video calls you need to connect a webcam to your computer and your freinds also need to have a webcam so that you will be able to see them.Skype also has cheap sms messaging, you can send files across during your cnversation. There is also voicemail and call forwarding features on skype. Over 300 million people in the world use skype. I have been using skype for 4 years now and have notified all my friends about it, I would recommend it to anyone.

George Yaroshevich
7th March 2008

No comments: